- Drifting – Quietly floating along with the current allows us to stealthily target bass in their natural habitat. I use specialized drift socks for precision boat control.
- Spinning – With light spinning tackle, we can precision-cast to bass cover and structure with finesse lures and plastics for high action.
- Trolling – Trolling with crank baits, live bait or other lures allows us to efficiently cover water to find where bass are active. Multiple rods help identify productive patterns.
- Light & Heavy Tackle – I tailor the choice of light or heavy tackle to the technique and size of the bass we are targeting that day.
Rods, Reels, Lures, Digital Photos, Rain Gear, Free Pick-Up Within 5 Miles of Boat Ramp, Coke Products and *Water
*Zephyrhils Natural Spring Water
Rods ‣ Vexen Rods ‣ Lew’s Reels
Hooks ‣ Eagle Claw Hooks
Lures ‣ Strike King Lures ‣ Bass Munitions Lures ‣ Glo Pro Lures ‣ Mega Bass Lures
Line ‣ Cajun Line ‣ Fluorocarbon Line ‣ P-Line Braided
Weight ‣ Woo Tungsten Weight
Bait Scent ‣ Liquid Mayhem Scent
‣ 2013 Skeeter Bass Boat 250hp Yamaha Sho (Fits 4)
‣ 2021 AVID 19′ Bay Boat 90hp Yamaha Sho (Fits 5)
‣ Greenlight (for night time crappie and bass fishing)
‣ Humminbird Imaging
‣ Humminbird Fishfinder
‣ Minn Kota Ultrex 80/US2 Trolling Motor Navigation
‣ Casting Platform
‣ Snorkeling Equipment
‣ Largemouth Bass
‣ Life Jacket for Children/Adults
‣ Life Jackets
‣ Fire Extinguishers
‣ First-Aid Equipment
‣ CPR-Trained Crew
As per state fishing regulations, all clients joining my fishing charters need to have a valid fishing license. Licenses can be easily obtained online or at bait shops, even just hours before your trip. I recommend registering for your license ahead of time to be covered.
Register for FWC License
‣ Freshwater Fishing (3 day) $17.00
‣ Freshwater Fishing (7 day) $30.00
‣ Freshwater Fishing (1 yr) $47.00
‣ Lake Cypress
‣ Lake Toho
‣ Harris Chain
‣ Butler Chain of Lakes
‣ East Lake Toho
‣ Harris Chain of Lakes
‣ Lake Kissimmee
‣ Lake Jackson
‣ Orlando’s FAB FIVE
‣ Conway Chain of Lakes
‣ Lake Ida — 52 CENTS PER MILE (12 HOUR DAY)
To make sure you’re prepared for a great day of fishing, please bring:
You can expect to catch Bass throughout the day, but you may come across Crappie, Gar, Pickerel, Catfish, Perch and Speck.
While live bait is not included in the base pricing for my fishing charters, I do recommend using live shiners and minnows to increase your chance of catching bigger bass.
‣ Large & Domestic Minos: $12 per Dozen
‣ Large Wild Shiners: $23 per Dozen
I always tell my clients that the fishing is going to be great no matter the weather! Rain or shine, we will head out on the water as planned. A little rain won’t scare away those bass. I supply high quality rain suits to keep you dry and comfortable in rainy conditions.
I provide free pick-up and drop-off within 5 miles of boat ramp.
Not at all! I welcome all experience levels aboard my charter. I take pride in being able to guide both seasoned anglers as well as provide a fantastic introductory fishing trip for complete beginners.
My boat is optimized for private fishing trips of 1 to 4 people. Four passengers is the maximum I can comfortably accommodate.
The prime time for bass fishing in Orlando is November through Mid-May. The cooler weather has the largemouth bass more active and feeding aggressively to fatten up for winter.
In the military I worked with interpreters. Not knowing the language should not stop us from having a good time! Demonstrating is the best method. Call to specify what special needs you need. If I don’t have it, I can provide you with another guide.
Wheelchair accessibility not accessible, but still accountable. PS Bass Guide Service supports the PVA as boat captain locally for several years and familiar with the resources needed.
Lunch is not included in the price, but arrangements can be made. Most of the meeting places have restaurants and stores nearby. The best option is to continue fishing and bring snacks with your group.